Being betrayed by a loved one, friend or co-worker can dramatically impact the way you choose to love moving forward. At times you may be tempted to blame or get revenge in hopes that it will heal your wounded heart. But what if your betrayals were simply your life's best kept lessons starring back at you?
Todays guest Teri-Lynn Wilkins mission is to help others make betrayal the best thing that's ever happened to them. Get ready for a juicy episode chalk full of real talk, self reflection and inspiration.
- 3:13 Why betrayal chose her
- 6:20 The challenges and gifts that come from betrayal
- 10:00 How our authenticity and vulnerability allows people to rise to the occasion
- 13:00 Why is this happening to you?
- 16:50 Why blame and shame is the harder path
- 19:00 How do you begin repairing you heart after being betrayed?
- 23:00 Learning to trust YOU again
- 26:30 How are you numbing your uncomfortable feelings?
- 30:00 The shame that comes with betrayal
- 32:00 Why loving yourself is at the core of it all