Hello friends! Today I'm excited to share with you one of my favorite go-to recipes--sweet potato fries! These tasty little suckers are a staple in our house because they are easy and pack a punch with flavor. Whether you're looking for a new addition to lunch or dinner, these are the perfect compliment. I hope you enjoy them!
2 Medium sweet potatoes
2-3 Tbs coconut oil or avocado oil
Remember to follow us on Periscope here
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
2. Rinse sweet potatoes and cut into thin pieces (think McDonalds fries-thin).
3. Place thinly cut fries into a large mixing bowl and drizzle with coconut or avocado oil
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. This not only improves the results of the fries, but also makes clean-up easy-peasy!
4. Spread fries onto baking sheet making sure the fries don't touch (this is the secret to getting them crispy)
5. Sprinkle fries with sea salt
5. Place fries in the oven for 20-30 minutes
Cooking Tip:For really crispy fries, use avocado oil and remove the skin from the sweet potatoes. It is still possible to get crispy fries without these two steps, however I have had the best results when doing these two things!