No-Bake Cookie Dough Balls
- 1 cup cashews or 1/2 cup peanut butter or almond butter
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup enjoy life choc chips
- If using cashews, place the first four ingredients in a food processor. You don't want to over blend as you're looking for a "meal" consistency. If using nut butter, simply place all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Take your cashew "meal" and place in to a mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Form about 10-12 small No-Bake Cookie Dough Balls and place on wax paper (if available) into a storage container. Place in the fridge or freezer for a delicious snack or treat!