Episode 002: Lauren Miller has received national recognition in Redbook, Ladies Home Journal, CNBC, Lifetime and Discovery, along with the International Journal of Healing and Care. Using one-on-one coaching, teleseminars, seminars and workshops, Lauren works with men and women worldwide empowering them with techniques and skills to de-stress their lives. As an international speaker, Lauren has shared the stage with some of today's most inspirational speakers.
This episode is filled to the brim with heartfelt wisdom about stress & jealousy from Lauren. It's no secret that stress has plagued our society in a monumental way. The need to be "connected, seen and heard" is at an all time high. Lauren reveals some profound tips on how we can live our lives by design.
- 3:00 Lauren's story, overcoming cancer
- 4:30 Why cancer was her greatest training
- 6:20 Two near death experiences
- 7:25 Recovering who we are apart from the eye of the storm
- 9:18 "This is earth school
- 9:30 Why are we so stressed?
- 12:00 why it'e never rejection but redirection
- 13:23 Jealousy
- 16:00 Embarrassment: it comes from too much self concern, "what will people think"
- 22:00 Inventory check: where is your center of worth and value? What occupies your state of mind during the day.
- 24:30 "Sharing without attachment"
- 29:00 "Progress over perfection": I had no idea I was enslaved to perfection
- 30:00 children, the epitome of "progress over perfection"
- 32:35 the freedom to JUST BE YOU! Time is short.
- 35:00 Live with lights on! When you place power ion something outside of you. Lead and coach from within
- 37:00 Two immediate de-stressing techniques
Have a topic you'd like me to cover in a future episode? Leave your suggestions below! I love serving you in the best way possible.