Kitchen Essentials - what you need to keep nearby
Today, I'm excited to share some of my favorite kitchen essentials, all of which I purchase at Costco. It's the absolute best bang for your buck.
1. Organic Coconut Oil.
2. Olive oil.
3. Coconut Water. I love using this in my smoothies.
4. Maple syrup. I often use this as my sweetener in baked goods such as banana bread, brownies, etc.
5. Organic Peanut Butter. I love nut butter on an apple, on Ezekiel cinnamon raisin toast, or simply straight from the jar 🙂
6. Spices! I buy the majority of mine at Costco. This is my #1 tip when eating healthy, fill your cupboard with spices and be open to experimenting!
7. Dates. They are so versatile and can be used when making lots of desserts. They also make a wonderful quick treat on their own when a sweet craving strikes!
What are your favorite kitchen essentials? Do you have any favorite Costco items? We'd love to hear from you!