Welcome back to another episode of the Progress Over Perfection Podcast. In today's interview, Kasey Arena, the voice behind the POWERCAKES blog and website joins us to talk about what it means to be "true to you" when it comes to your health and fitness journey.
About Kasey: She is a Certified Personal Trainer, Strength & Conditioning Coach, Corporate Fitness Professional, & has a Bachelor's Degree in Health & Physical Education. Kasey is a fitness, health, and food enthusiast and the creator and voice behind the POWERCAKES blog and website.
- Kasey's background
- Her college experience with fitness and what lead her to become a figure competitor
- The struggles she faced with competing
- Her triumphant story on overcoming body struggles
- Her strategies working with clients to help them set goals beyond just aesthetics
- Her book "BodyPeace" and the freedom she felt writing it to help others release shame and discover freedom
- What she's up to with her business and new endeavors she's embarking on