I'm backkkkkkk! I took a much needed break from social media and technology as many of you noticed. I needed some time to connect back to my heart. One of the best ways for me to do that is to unplug, escape into nature and discover new inspiration and excitement. I feel refreshed and excited, so thank you for being patient as I took a short break from the podcast. I never want to create for you just to "create." I always want there to be purpose and meaning behind it all, and sometimes breaks are necessary for me to put my best foot forward.
Today I'm answering YOUR questions. I ask you all during every episode if you have questions you'd like me to answer. Normally your questions turn into entire episodes, but lately I've been compiling a list of shorter questions to answer all at once. Today I discuss:
- Do you have to have seriously disordered eating to benefit from your help, or can people like me who have always been a touch overweight because they just love food be helped too?
- What helps you, "get up and go"?
What helps you do it again and again?
What helps you snap out of it when you are in the middle of rejecting a healthy choice?
- Do you know a psychologist that is amazing with food issues that takes insurance?
- When is the struggles ever going to get better with weigh loss and exercises goals? Do you ever feel it's a struggle everyday?
- What exercises are good for someone starting over?
- I am very interested in health and nutrition and want to pursue a career change into the field. I know my current job drains my energy which has me reaching for junk food and skipping workouts. As a successful trainer working in the field, what would you recommend for someone looking to take my love of fitness and nutrition to the next level?
- how do you maintain workout routine when you travel? do you have to think about it ahead of time (like look up nearby gyms, or plan specific hotel room workouts) so that you hold yourself accountable once you get there? for someone who is on the road a lot, what advice would you give for short, cardio-heavy workout sessions not at home?
- How can I get more motivated
I hope you enjoy today's episode format, I really love answering your questions and providing as much help and value to you as I can. If there's something I didn't cover that you'd like me to address on a future episode, please head to mywebsite and shoot me an email or leave your question on my blog. I respond to blog comments much faster than email.
Connect with me: