Dairy Free Spinach & Artichoke Dip
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 1.5 cups frozen spinach
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Sauté artichoke hearts and spinach over medium heat in a large sauce pan. Stir occasionally until warm.
- Meanwhile, add cashews and nutritional yeast to a food processor. Mix about 30 seconds until you get a "meal/buttery" consistency. Scrape sides and place in to a large mixing bowl with your spinach and artichokes.
- Mix everything together with your spices.
- Serve with your favorite dipping foods such as carrots, sweet potato chips (our personal fav), etc!