Coconut Curry Kale
I'm so exited to share this recipe with you all as it has been a household favorite for a long time. This is a great recipe for those who do not traditionally like kale! Be sure to let us know in the comments below if you give it a try.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 large bunch of kale (or half a bag from Trader Joes). Make sure to remove stems! Chop up kale beforehand.
- 1 sweet onion chopped
- Tbsp of garlic
- 1 small jar of curry paste (I used thai kitchens) red or green, both are great!
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk (I used the thai kitchen brand)
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Sauté garlic and chopped onion in a large pan on medium heat until translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add kale to the pan and stir regularly until it reduces in size
- Season with sea salt and pepper
- Shake coconut milk up before opening. Add it to the kale mixture and still well.
- Add about 1/3-1/2 the small jar of curry paste to the kale mixture. Mix well.
- Reduce heat to simmer for 2-5 minutes. Season with more sea salt and pepper if needed.
Serve alongside your favorite protein. It's also delicious over rice or cauliflower rice.