In today's episode of the progress over perfection podcast, I interview the wonderful Cara Halber, Registered Holistic Nutritionist and Certified Pastry Chef. Her passion is supporting women to reclaim their ultimate vision of themselves. That means more energy, feeling freaking amazing in your body, waking up with joy, and ditching overwhelm.
Today, Cara shares why she believes balance is a myth, why as a society we're wearing "busy" as a badge of honor and some really tangible steps you can take to continue to live a healthier lifestyle when life is hectic.
- Her upbringing
- Why her grandparents had such a positive impact on her life
- Why her struggles with food wound up being the best thing that ever happened to her and how she's using it to help others
- After recovering from her eating disorder she was hit with her health journey
- How she was basically diagnosed with being allergic to food in general
- Why stress had such a huge impact on her digestion and her food choices
- Her final straw with her health struggles that completely shifted her life
- Tangible ways you can create more "balance"
- What does balance even mean?
- Why time when it comes to experience with healthy eating is your friend
- Information overload and what to do with it
- The willingness to fail
- How to trust yourself
- Tools that you can use to trust yourself and move in a more positive direction with your relationship to your food.