I'm back with the 21st episode of the Progress over Perfection Podcast. In today's episode, I'm talking about my top 5 tips for navigating the holiday's and parties. This use to be a really anxiety provoking time of year for me. I was constantly nervous about going to parties and celebrating holiday's because I always felt pressure to eat certain things. My relationship with food and exercise wasn't the best, and it definitely hindered me from enjoying the season for what it is. I can confidently say that after many, many years of navigating the holiday's, I very much look forward to them now. So today, I want to help you ease into the holiday's with joy rather than fear. I want this season to be filled with memories of loved ones, adventures, and not how much you "felt" like you over ate and under exercised. I've got you covered, you're never alone.
- Prioritize your healthy foods and fitness
- Navigating the actual day of the holiday, parties and social gatherings
- What to do with your fitness and food the few days after the holidays, parties, etc
- Addressing family members, friends and co-workers who may push food on you
- Last but not least, remembering what this season is all about